Congratulations to the winner, Keiron Sear!
Retro has been the love of the last few years and the trend is still going strong!
You can’t be cool without a retro item these days. So to help you maintain the retro swag, we have have partnered up with Farfetch.com who have kindly sponsored a classic Timex Indiglo watch for our readers.
To be in with a chance of winning the watch please read on.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition is easy. Simply post a comment on this post telling us what your must-have summer item is for 2011! Told you it was easy. That’s all you have to do and when the deadline arrives, a winner will be selected at random.
Closing date: Sunday 15 May 2011 (@20:00 Hrs – UK)
(The winner will be announced on the above date at 21:00 hrs.)
Check out the small print for some conditions of the competition.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all entry comments, and they will be contacted personally via the email address they use in the comment. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• This competition is open to UK residents only.
• This competition is not open to the writers of Student Fashion Blog or any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
• Student Fashion Blog’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Student Fashion Blog also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 7 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Student Fashion Blog reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
This prize has been supplied courtesy of Farfetch.com, an online store which unites the worlds best independent fashion boutiques, so that you can buy from the most interesting designer fashion brands globally in one easy-to-shop website.
Latest posts by Student Fashion (see all)
- Of Course He’s Lying – With Quinn - November 29, 2013
- Career Path: PR and Marketing Officer at Mallzee App - November 11, 2013
- Christmas Jumper Day 2013 - November 7, 2013